The Most Valuable Professional (MVP) award is a landmark in my career. This is definitely time to say thank you to people who have helped me, motivated me and inspired me over the last few years:
- My Wife: Thank you for being part of my life and for supporting me. This is our achievement!!!
- Yannick Plenevaux: I see you as my mentor. Thank you very much for the support you gave me!
- Chris O'Brien: Although your sessions are always very well attended and you get a lot of questions afterwards, you still find time for every question. Thank you for being such an example and inspiring me to start blogging!
- Vesa Juvonen and Waldek Mastykarz: You guys have been doing an awesome community work. The Microsoft 365 community is very strong because of your commitment. I am very proud to be part of it! #SharingIsCaring
- Jeremy Thake and Paul Schaeflein: Microsoft 365 Developer Podcast is another example of community contribution. Thank you for teaching me and motivating me with your podcast!
- Valo: At the time of this written, we have 11 MVP's working for Valo. The power behind this company is tremendous because we work as a team and everyone is equal. I am very proud to be a member of Valo. Special thanks to Henrik Blåfield and my colleagues from Valo Teamwork team. It is a pleasure to work with you guys! I've learned a lot from you 😀
- Thanks everyone for all the likes and comments in the social media! You guys rock!!!
Now, it is time to put this MVP award on a special place the kids can't reach and celebrate this achievement with family, friends, colleagues and the community.